dimanche 5 août 2012

I have skulls in my hair

Hello everyone!!!! How was your week-end? 
I'm so sorry for not updating this blog this past couple of days but I'v been shopping a lot, I've redecorated my room plus it was my mums birthday on friday! So I've got a lot of things to do. By the way I want to share with you a really cool birthday gift idea that I'm proud of myself hehe.... the personalized Longchamps! I'll talk to you about that later with pictures of mine and every informations so stay tuned ;)
To be back to the outfit of the day, it's a part of my shopping journey.... I've found pretty cool stuff in Zara. I love Zara at the moment, I always buy something when I enter in, that's crazy! So I've found this cool headband with black and silver skulls on it, and I love it! I'm really into spikes and skulls at the moment so this was made for me! haha
And the second piece of my outfit is the bag! I literally fell in love with this amazing (and super big) bag! There's so many colors that I couldn't make a choice, thanks to my friends who help me making a decision. So I got it in tan but I think I'm gonna buy it in black and maybe in burgundy/black which is fabulous for this autumn.
I hope you'll like the outfit and don't forget to like us on lookbook and bloglovin! 

P.S: Would you like to see us on youtube for hauls and tutorials? If yes, leave us a comment and we will do it! ^^ 


bybye! 

Flo and Mic











Headband + Bag: Zara / Sunglasses: Rayban / Dress: Forever 21 (last year) / Shoes: River Island / Belt + Ring: H&M / Nail polish: Dior N°659 Lucky


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...